Wearables & IoT Solutions
Wearable technology is a new frontier, but our clients have already proven its potential and seen real results, because we only build wearable tools that make business sense. Wearables might not do everything better, but there’s a lot they can do best.
GOOGLE GLASS – AT WORK
- Reduce operational costs.
- Virtually hands free, improving sanitation and safety.
- Decrease overall training time
- Real time collaboration at any time, from anywhere.
- Experts no longer have to be on-site to provide quick and personalized help to staff, consumers, patients, or clients.
- Improve overall cost efficiency by fixing problems sooner.
- Healthcare platforms use fitness tracking to improve patient care and monitor physical activity.
- Seamless integration of all mobile products for smartwatches like Apple Watch and Android Gear.
- Drive foot traffic and consumer engagement with push notifications automatically sent to devices from beacons.
- Maps and location services tied to beacons can provide consumers with easy navigation through your venue.
- Give your consumers a reason to return with coupons and promotions based on data gathered by beacons.
What can connected devices do for my organization?
Increase productivity, transparency and performance by making important data available to your workforce where and when they need it. Embrace the ‘cutting edge’ in workforce technology with custom solutions for the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and wearable hardware like Google Glass.